5 Signs it’s Finals Week at DCC
- When the library is actually filled with people. Everyone is studying and everyone is working hard. You know it’s finals time.
2. When it’s 2 in the morning and you still have about 3 more hours of studying. It’s that time of night when you’re ready to give up and just get a bad grade but you ignore it and just keep going.
3. When nothing is going right anymore and you spill coffee all over your notes.
4. When your clothes show how tired you are. But as long as you are comfortable, right?
5. When you know that all of your hard work and sleepless nights paid off and you get a three month break. No matter how tired you are, the feeling of being done with finals and starting the summer is unbelievable.
Lydia Faith is the public-relations intern at Dallas Christian College and a reporter and photographer at the Cornerstone.